Wednesday, February 14, 2007

William Shakespeare

Let me not to the marriage of true minds Admit impediments, love is not
love Which alters when it alteration finds,Or bends with the remover to
remove.
O no, it is an ever-fixed markThat looks on tempests and is never shaken;It is the star to every wand'ring bark,Whose worth's unknown, although his height be taken.
Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeksWithin his bending sickle's compass come,Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks,But bears it out even to the edge of doom:
If this be error and upon me proved,I never writ, nor no man ever loved.


and now the less touching one:

Not to gross anyone out but I saw this quote and I HAD to post it!!

Love is like a booger. You keep picking at it until you get it, then wonder what to do with it.- Unknown

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

4 comments:

blondevue... said...

o'my goodness! thats funnny!

Anonymous said...

KRISTAAAA!!!!!

It's a good life said...

Okay Kriss... have you seen that comment that that... person left on our lastest post???? I have no idea who he is or what he was talking about... but... ugh... oh my goodness... I am trying to figure out how to delete it!

neverletmeforget said...

Emily Kae....
yeah I saw that creepy comment last night and It totally creeped me out!!! what a FREAK!! I went to your blog and I saw you must have figured out how to delete it cause it's gone now!! thankfully!! =o)

Bekah what do you mean KRISTAAA?!?!??! =o)