Tuesday, February 20, 2007

IT'S BEEN THREE DAYS SINCE MY LAST POST!?!?!?!?!*GASP*!!!! =o)

I decided it was about time I posted again....... Not a whole lot has been going on..... I glad mondays over!!! I really don't like moday because the weekend looks so far away =( But for some reason the weekend seems way nearer on Tuesday...weird...... anyways here are some pics from Aimees birthday slumber party thing last friday night=o)







There were a LOT of dolls there!!













Joyka made these cool hair bands and we all had to were one!! =o)

From left to right: Aimee, Kluane, Me, Joyka, and Ashley....



































We looked like triplets because we all had red shirts on..... MAN! I feel short =O)

All in all It was a very giggle filled night!! =)

1 comment:

blondevue... said...

The pictures are great!
And I agree about Mondays, they are usually a drag...
O'well, it's not monday anymore! =)
See-ya,,,