Thursday, March 8, 2007

Hello =o)

Jock made these graham cracker, peanut butter, coconut ball things today and they were really yummy!!
I've been sewing or I guess really just cutting fabric up. I'm making a quilt for school..... other than that it's a pretty average day.....I'm loving the weather!! It's not to cold and there is a gentle breeze... I love the breeze =o)
Well I'm glad I finially found something to post about(Are you happy Emily?!?!=O)...heehee... oh by the way thanks sooo much for the pajama pants they are soooo comfortable... I love them =o)!!!)
Okay I'm gonna go now.........
And just in case your needing a laugh..........(Jock took this one =o)!!)

3 comments:

Suzie said...

These pb coconut balls were quickly devoured once Jordan saw Krista's blog and knew they were in the house. We thought we had them hid until supper at least.

Mom

Anonymous said...

made me laugh :)

Happy Girl said...

Wow, at least I know that our family isn't the only odd ones. :-)