Tuesday, June 19, 2007

We went to Red Squirrel today(we being Dad, Mom and Tobi on down)and had a lot of fun!! This is the nicest weather I've seen in a while. So we laid in the sun and played in the water and had hotdogs and smores =O)
Jock loved the water and stayed in it almost the whole time. We had to DRAG him out at the end =O) I got a lot of sun but I actually didn't burn!!YAY!! Well the fact that I put sunscreen on my face this time might of helped a little =) Anyways It was a fun day and here are some pics:















Molly taking a nap on moms lap the way there =)














HAHAHA!!! nice jock =O)














play'in in the water!!















I like to see how many snails I can find whenever we go to a lake. I don't know why but for some reason I like snails...maybe it has to do with liking things with shells like hermit crabs I don't know =O)



















Cooling off in the water!!

I've got some videos coming as soon as I can figure that out =O)

No comments: