Tuesday, September 2, 2008

look how neat......

(remember when you gave me this Tori(o=?)
This pineapple plant went from this:





















To this:
















And then I picked this cute minature pineapple....




















Isn't it awesome that something like this can grow in Alaska?!

The actual pineapple was pretty sour, but we're trying to grow another one so were gonna see what we can do to make it sweeter next time.....I didn't really care that it wasn't sweet though cause I was so excited I could even grow one =o) anyways I just thought this was pretty cool so I wanted to show you all a pic of the cute little mini pineapple that was SO easy to grow.....neat huh? =oD

5 comments:

blondevue... said...

Thats awesome that it grew so well! Kind of a bummer that it wasn't sweet. What do you think you have to do to change the sweetness?
I'm still looking for that cocunut tree... ;-) lol.
Hope your having a good week, this sunshine is wonderful! See you tonight! :)
Tori

Jenn said...

That is soooo cool. I think it's amazing that things like that will grow here. I hope you get another one that is bigger and as sweet as you are. Jenn

Heidi Wiles said...

that's cute, buddy. :)

kim said...

awww...that's so neat!
btw...you have pretty hair!! :0)

Heidi Wiles said...

i like your new picture. :)