Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Molly and Me!!

I guess it's just the two of us today......mom took Aimee to violin and tobi went with.... Jock went with Jordy to town..... Bek and Jo and Mike are at work...... I think Calebs over at the other house doing school...... and Daddys at church in the office...... soooooooo I'm sitting in an extremely quiet house =o) Molly's being real quiet right now because she's a sleepy head......... I can hear the hermit crabs cawling around in their cage =o) Did you know that sometimes hermit crabs chirp!!! I'm serious!! they sound like little birds!! it's really weirdo but cool at the same time you know?? in other news I just got all my laundry folded and put away!!! I was supposed to do that yesterday but didn't........ so thankfully that's done now =o) tonight's the sweetheart banquet so I'm making nachos for the rest of the family that gonna be here..... I like nachos so I'm excited for dinner!! this weeks a busy one.... or maybe I should just say it's gonna be fun and full!! tomorrow's Valentines day as you all know.... and then the next day is Aimees B-day........(ohhh a hermit crab just chirped for me =o)!!) I'm hopefully going to be making Gyros for the b-day dinner.... Gyros are really good!! have you guys ever had them??.... and then on Friday there's a little party going on with Aimee and her girlfriends!! I get to go too!! =o) so yeah it gonna be a funfilled week!!(Ohh it just chirped for me again!! I just love hermit crabs they're soooo cute =o) some people think they're creepy but I think they're cute!!) okay enough already......... I thinks that's enough for now =o) I'm just waiting for Tobi to put some evil comment on but I know he can't right now cause he's on town!! heehee!
TTFN!! (TA TA for now =o)!!)
Krista(sweetie pie)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)...no comment

Tobi

blondevue... said...

ahhh,,,nacho's are good!! :-)
and Gyro's,are those things that the Sulvoki stand (at the fair) sells? Their greek right?
hmmm,you've got me thinking about food now!
I made cookies last night, but I put nuts in them because my both my Dad and Lisa love nuts in their cookies, so I'm glad they like them. But they were gross! lol... o'well... =)
Its very neat that you started a blog! Maybe I'll be inspired to write a bit more often now... :-)
Have a good night,,,

neverletmeforget said...

yeah they are greek and I think they do have them at the fair.
so you don't like nuts? I always new something was wrong with you!!
just kidding of course =o)
I'll pray for you in your english class and I hope things start going better. I understand why you don't like it much. It would drive me CRAZY!!!
You go get some sleep okay!?!?! =o)

blondevue... said...

Nope I don't like nuts at all! At least they can't say I'm nutty,,,lol...okay well that was kind of corny... :~)
Thanks for the prayer!
Let me know how those Gyro's turn out. Have you made them before?
Apparently we're both night owls! ttyl. =)

neverletmeforget said...

the nutty joke was funny!! =o)
no I've never made the gyros before so I hope they turn out!
yeah I'd say I'm way more of a night person than a morning person =o) Hey! I was wondering if you had a e-mail adress I could write you at.... I don't know if you'd have time to write back and forth since your probably real busy with school and everything and I know we see each other at church but I really like to write e-mails and I love getting e-mails even more!! =o) so let me know if you have an e-mail and I'll write you even if you don't have time to write back okay?? maybe it will cheer you up after a day in english class =o)
okay I think I'll go get some sleep now =) see you tomorrow.....

Suzie said...

Kriss,

WHAT are you doing up soooo late???!!

Just because it is Valentine Eve does not mean you get to stay up!!

Mom

blondevue... said...

heheeh! You guys are funny! :-)
I wish I had checked this again last night before I went to bed, I would have given you my email,and we could have written last night, although, I'm not sure how I would have done that since I probably shouldn't post it online...
Anyways,there are about a million more nights to stay up late working on english! And I would much rather read your emails! :-)
It would be fun! I'll give you my email tonight at church.
I don't know who all looks at the blogs, but I don't really want a bunch of junk mail... :P
How's your day going?

neverletmeforget said...

yeah I actually thought of that after I asked for your e-mail =o)
My days going good!! I'm hanging out with aubree right now =o) Aubree said to tell you she misses you soooooooo much and sends kisses and hugs!!!! =o)

blondevue... said...

ahhh! hugs and kisses back! I miss that girl! :-)
Surround her with a big hug from me!