Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ahhhh warmth........=o)

So most of you know this, but for those of you who don't live in Alaska..... it's FREEZING up here right now!!! So a warm fire is VERY nice....

Isn't the tree stuffed with candy cute? It looks like it's about to pop! =o)


Caleb graduated last night. My mom is gonna post pics on our blog sometime soon. Mom was taking a bunch of pics of us, so I grabbed the camera and took a funny pic of her with her mouth full of food, but she wouldn't like it very much if I put it on here so I not gonna even though it was really funny =o) The graduation was at Pikes, and there was like a buffet dinner and dessert and stuff. I thought the food was really yummy. If I had time I would tell you every detail of it and you would laugh! We laughed a lot, and if you want to know why you'll just have to ask one of us sometime =o) It was a lot of fun though.......
I have about four days left to get all my Christmas stuff done! I made the kiss cookies tonight. It always takes such a long time to make that many cookies! So it's nice to be done! =o)
Well I better go for now.......try to stay warm ;o)
~Krista~

5 comments:

Kassandra said...

I LOVE the Christmas tree! That's so cute! :o)

~Kluane said...

You'll have to tell me all about it=o) Yummy cookies!! We have to make some more sometime soon;o)

Anonymous said...

By the way...I'd like to know who voted on "Just average" even though it's not my blog=o)
Kluane

Anonymous said...

man nobody likes to post any more

Happy Girl said...

Wow, I didn't even know that Caleb had graduated. Amazing the things that you find out after not reading the blogs for a few weeks. :o)