Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Pics! =o)

These first pics are from Christmas Eve. Mike and Kassandra came over and we had Cob salad for dinner(yum). And then came presents! I'm sure Mike and Kassandra got a little bored sitting there watching us open present after present, but hopefully they didn't get too bored =o) I was VERY spoiled. Jo ended up having my name. I was pretty sure she had me all along, but I didn't really know for sure until Christmas Eve =o) Anyways she got me a bunch of really cool stuff! Jordan got all they guys these guns that shoot bbs. They are really cool cause they look like the real thing. So they had a little war at the old house and there were bbs flying everywhere! =o)

Anyways here are some pics..........

The tree and presents!








Tobi got me these slippers. They are REALLY comfy and warm! =o)




Jock got a vest, hat, and a gun! He was spoiled too =o)


Opening playmobil!

Playing with the guns! Jo made me that hat I'm wearing. I love it! And Jordan got me the shirt I'm wearing. I love it too =o)


These pics are from Christmas day. Christmas morning we got our presents from mom and dad. I got cute pink towels, a cute pink vest and a really pretty sewing basket.
We had a fancy dinner Christmas night.

Aimee made these Strawberry tart things....

Jo made this really yummy pizza....

And I made this tomato basil french bread stuff......

Everything was really good!


So now we're just enjoying some break time and eating lots of Christmas goodies! I hope your Christmas was fun too =o)
~Krista~

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Merry Christmas, Krista! Loved the pictures you posted. We had a wonderful Christmas too. I am going to post some pictures soon. I just have to get them from Natasha. Love you, Jenn

Heidi Wiles said...

i want to come over and shoot the gun...

Kassandra said...

don't worry, we really didn't get bored. it was fun to watch you guys. :o) I do want a hat like yours though. It was SO cute. :o) Anyways, we had a good time with you guys. Hope you're having a good day. Talk to you later. :o)

~Kluane said...

Let me guess who spoiled Jock...Hmmmmm YOU!!!=o)
~Maggie

Anonymous said...

That was so fun. :)