Saturday, December 29, 2007

Well... it's back to the black and yellow template for me. No more Christmas colors =o( That's the one thing I don't like about Christmas. The day after Christmas you stop listening to Christmas music and have to put all the decorations away...but I guess it can't go on forever. =o(Anyways now I have to think up a new poll.....At least I still have like a week off of school left! That's cool. I'm excited about our New Years Eve party. I hope everyone gets to come!
There will be lots of yummy food there =o)
We watched Star Wars(the really good old ones)last night. It was still just as good as the first time I watched it. Although I don't even remember the first time I watched it cause I've seen it a billion times, so maybe I should just say it was as good as the last time I watched it =o) It's just so fun to watch. Brings back lots of memories!
Well I guess that's all for now..............
~Krista~

4 comments:

Heidi Wiles said...

we always watched it on christmas eve when the girls were still at home...not the same without them, though. :}

~Kluane said...

Weeell...I guess you don't have to do just Black and Yellow. You could do some other color besides black=o)

Rebekah L. said...

Hey.
I even miss Jo's mean looks. :O(

~Kluane said...

Are you going to post any time within the next DAY!=o) You haven't posted since last year!!=o)