Tuesday, December 4, 2007

maybe this will help the friday tears ;o)

You wouldn't think an onion chopper would be this exciting but for me it is! This is sort of an early Christmas present. Mom told Jo to get it for me and I told Jo to get it for mom all in the same day! So mom just decided to give it to me early. Our old one just broke a while ago and it wasn't very good. But this one is really cool cause the onions go down into the bottom and don't pop all over the place out the top. So I'm thinking if they aren't popping in my face they won't make me cry so much! At least that's what I'm hoping for. I guess I'll find out this Friday! I'm super excited to try it... I mean It was seen on TV and it is Lime green so it HAS to be a good one right?? Well I thought It was cool so I just thought I'd show you guys! =o) Thanks mom!

6 comments:

Heidi Wiles said...

yay for your little eyes! (can i use it too....)

neverletmeforget said...

Yes...I suppose you can use it too =o) Guess what I'm making this Friday? Southwestern meatloaf...yummo eh?
I hope you are feeling better since when I saw you today...You need to sleep as much as possible ok? ;o) ~your bud~

Kassandra said...

Oh, I've always thought those were cool. I think I need one of those too. :o) Have fun with it. Take care, and I'll see you at church tonight. :o)

neverletmeforget said...

Well if ya ever wanna use ours just for the fun of it you can ;o)
We're starting to make Christmas goodies over here! The sad thing is we're not allowed to eat them until Christmas =o(

blondevue... said...

You can't eat the christmas goodies until Christmas?? Won't they go bad by then??? lol... (any excuse to eat them now :o)
Tonight I'm going to make some of my long white chocolate prezel sticks, I was going to wait until after Hawaii, but I changed my mind and am going to make them Before And After!! =o) So yummy!

neverletmeforget said...

No they won't go bad cause we freeze them. If It wasn't for that the excuse of them going bad would be a good one ;o)
Ohhh.. making goodies before and after is good =o)