Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Do you have anything you especially like about this time of year?

So I wanna know something you really like about this time of year. I mean like a favorite Christmasy movie or book or favorite thing to bake or just about anything to do with this time of year.

One of mine would probably be the Dr. Suess book "How the Grinch stole Christmas". It's SO cute! I'm also hav'in a lot of fun making Christmas goodies =o)
So please let me know if there's any little something you like in particular about this time of year! I'm sure you have something....

~Krista~



I'm stealing my worst enemies(AKA my sweet little sister Aimee(O;) idea and putting a pic of my stocking on here. It has dancing cows on it! Is not it cute?
They look very Excited about Christmas don't they? =D

13 comments:

~Kluane said...

Hi Kriss,
Here's a couple of things I like about this time of year.
1. watching The Bishop's Wife
2. getting and decorating the Christmas tree and the house
3. listening to Christmas music =o)
4. eating all sorts of goodies (just not making them)
5. No school!!!! =o)
and I'm sure there are more but I can't think of any right now.
I think you stocking is very cute (but I personaly like mine better =o)hmmm I wonder why?)
See you tonight,
Love Kluane

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo I like your new candle=o)

~Kluane said...

Oh, and I also like to read a big book we have of short Christmas stories. and another book I have called Noelle of the Nutcracker.
fun fun fun=o)

neverletmeforget said...

I love getting school off too!!!
~me1~ ;o)

Rebekah L. said...

HEY I recognize that fabric!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I like having Joanna home for a week and watching Shop Around the Corner.

kim said...

I like getting together with family....and presents of course!!!!

Heidi Wiles said...

um...i like...bon-bons, hot cocoa, mint kisses, monkey bread, special meatballs, candy-cane cookies, um....snickers...opening my stocking...caramel popcorn...buying people presents...pumpkin spice coffee creamer...wrapping presents...cocolate-covered pretzels...opening presents...watching White Christmas...um...chocolate-covered cherries, mint-mocha coffee creamer...playing christmas music on the piano, um...

Heidi Wiles said...

Oh!! i forgot the fudge... :)

Anonymous said...

I like how everyone likes to be a secretive and hint around about things, and then laugh because they only tell enough to get people curious and antsy. ahahahha

I enjoy SOME of the Christmas music, but the new stuff is so irritating. I love Christmas recitals...they make me long for my Heather and Bek.

~Kluane said...

Are you going to come to our recital this year Mrs. Kim?
Kluane

Happy Girl said...

I love Christmas parties and how Christmas gives us an excuse to get together with friends and family. I am really missing all of the get togethers this year since I'm in Hawaii. I also like how happy people are.

neverletmeforget said...

WOW! Thanks for all the comments everybody...This was fun =o)