Wednesday, December 12, 2007

yippy for school holidays! =o)

I get to take the week of Christmas and the week after that off school so I decided to double up on school so I could take the week before Christmas off too! And I'm almost done!! I wanted to be able to take next week off to bake and stuff. I'm excited!
This Friday is the recital. It's gonna be really fun! Instead of a tea party we're having a hot chocolate party(With coffee of course (o;)..... I'm not really nervous... I know that I have my songs down, but I still get a little worried that I'm gonna get up there and completely forget my first notes or somth'in. But whatever happens is gonna happen and at least I'll know that I could play the song at one point even if I mess it up at the recital. So once I get all my school done this week and the recital out of the way... next week will be freedom!! =o)
It a good thing I'm gonna have some time to do things too cause I still have like four Christmas present projects I need to get done for certain people and some of them are gonna take a while.
I STILL don't know who has me! But I have it narrowed down to three people ;o) Some people are SO secretive. oh well... I guess it won't kill me to wait till Christmas =o)

~Krista Renee~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

which 3 people do you think have you?=o)(I love to know these things) I'm not sure if I know who has you...I can't remember if I was told or not hmmm...
I love school break too. Yay!!!!! and I can't wait till tomorrow because Savannah is coming in!
Talk to you tonight,
Archery Bud

Aimee said...

Hey Kluane i'll tell you tonight=) don't forget we have to decorate tomorrow, seeya tonight. Aimee

Anonymous said...

I voted on So cool that you can't imagine doing them any other way=o)
See you later
AB
(Archery Bud)=o)