Tuesday, January 15, 2008

About "My exciting new class with the really cool teacher" ;o)

So Bekah(aka "the really cool teacher") came up with this literature class thing for me where I read a book and then she gives me all these questions to answer and stuff like that. Right now I'm reading William Shakespeare's "Much ado about nothing". It's hilarious once you get to understanding the words and everything. I read some of it out loud to Aimee in whatever accent I imagine the people saying it and she usually just laughs at my pathetic attempt at acting =o) It would be really interesting if people talked like that now days =o) So who out there loves Shakespeare? If you haven't even read anything he's written then you're REALLY missing out on some high class stuff... And even if you can't understand a word of it you should still read it just for fun ;o)

~me~

4 comments:

~Kluane said...

I like Shakespeare=o) My favorite story is The Taming of the Shrew=o)
thanks for commenting=>
Kluane

Kassandra said...

Hey, I'm so excited about you playing for us! :o) I know you'll do a great job. We'll get together sometime soon, when I have a better idea of the music I want, and I'll give you the list and everything. The wedding is going to be on June 14, so you'll have plenty of time to practice. Don't worry about it! I know you'll do just fine. ;o) Take care. I'll talk to you later.

neverletmeforget said...

I'm excited to play for you guys too. I was very flattered that you would ask me =o) I'm sure it will be a really good experience for me.
If you wanna send me any ideas for what you want me to play like that song you said you listened to on the internet my e-mail is mom_sathome@yahoo.com

I'm excited to see what you've picked out =o)
~Krista~

blondevue... said...

Sounds like a fun literature class. =)
I'm glad I'm not the only one that doesn't understand every word of Shakespeare! :) I like reading it, and talking that way is funny, sometimes though it can sound so corny, and then other times its like "ahhh....how nice!" lol...
Hope your having a good day...
ps. do you want hockey tickets for tonght/tomorrow or do you already have them? I tried to call bek last night but ended up just leaving her a voicemail. Since my phone got stolen I don't have Joanna's cell#, but I can drop them by her work, so just email me. :)
Tori