Monday, April 7, 2008

ok finally people..here it is

Sorry it took me so long. I was waiting for someth'in to pop into my head and it finally did. I'm know It could be better but here it is anyways:

The “real” Part 6: The Password

"The password!!!!!!! What is it!!!!!!!! Tell me NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!"

“What?”Paul asked totally bewildered.

“Oh, you know what I mean” Laura screeched, “The password to get into the computer chip we found on your cell phone! What is it!?”

So there Paul sat tied to a chair surrounded by lunatics, one in particular who didn’t seem to know the meaning of a normal volume level and yet all he could think of was how hungry he was and how annoyed he was that they were touching his stuff. That and the fact that the shoelace that tied him to the chair was getting looser and looser the more he wiggled were the only thoughts occupying his mind at the moment. He was unusually calm for someone who was being screamed at by a crazy lady and for someone who didn’t have a clue what this was all about, but then that’s how Paul always handled things like this. Paul started thinking hard. “Ok” his mind told him, “you’ve got to distract her. Distract her so you can figure out how to get out of here”.

“Laura” Paul said in a gentle voice, “did you have a bad childhood or something?”

Laura’s face changed instantly. “Why yes” she said in a strange voice, “I did, you see it all started with the kitty I never got for my birthday. I always wanted a kitty but my Dad said “No cats in the house” and I’ve been scarred ever since, although that doesn’t even compare to the time I didn’t get to go to my friends………” And Laura started off on a lengthy story about her childhood and how scarred she was. It was all Paul could do to keep a straight face and look interested. His plan was working and while Laura blabbed on and on he took a look around him. He was definitely in a basement and it looked old. There were two doors as far as he could see, and one he knew led to another room that Darius was in apparently going through his stuff while the other he wasn’t so sure about but he figured it led to the way out, his escape. That shoelace was getting looser all the time and Laura kept right on blabbing. Darius came in just as Laura was saying “And then there was that time and didn’t get those Twinkies ‘cause my mom said they’d make me fat…..”.

“Laura what are you doing?” Darius asked in an amazed voice.

“What?” Asked Laura snapping out of it, “I was….well I was um….I was getting the password out of him duh!”

Paul wriggled his hands as hard as he could.

“Well, that’s not what is sounded like” Darius said suspiciously.

Paul was almost loose.

“Well I was!” Laura’s voice was loud again and turning back to Paul she said “Alright buddy this is your last chance, now give me that password!”

He was free! Paul kept his hands down and tried to stay calm.

“Distract them” he thought, “Just distract them.”

“Um…” He said, “Try “certain people are annoying 456”.”

“Ok, that was random” He thought to himself. Paul didn’t always work well at thinking up things right on the spot, but he seriously hoped they would take it.

“Give that thing to me!” Laura screamed and Darius running over and snatching the cell phone.

“Uh!” Whined Darius in a hurt voice, “You don’t have to be so pushy.”

“You’ll get over it!” Laura was saying as she pushed the buttons on that cell phone super fast, “Let’s see are there two n’s in annoying?”

“If you would just let me do it!” Darius whined, “I know how to spell.”

Then Darius and Laura started to argue over whom could spell, and Paul saw his chance. He jumped up and ran for that door as fast as he could. It opened and he ran out.

“Oh no Darius!” Laura yelled in anger, “GET HIM!!”

And while Darius ran after Paul, Laura finally finished the “password”. The cell phone started blinking red and beeping very fast!

“What’s happening!!” Laura cried.

Paul found himself in another large room with a door at the far end and a stair close to him that lead up and around a corner he couldn’t see. He could hear Darius behind him and although he wasn’t really scared of the ken type Darius, he still wanted to get out of there and he decided to head for the stairs seeing as they were closest to him. The stairs went for a long way up and Paul started getting really tired of running .Paul heard a voice behind him yell in a gruff voice “Did he get away?”

The voice wasn’t Darius’ and Paul had to get a look at who this person was. He turned around for a split second and looked over the rail of the stairs to a few flights below him. Now Paul wasn’t one to be easily scared, but what he saw scared him. It was a tall and thick man who looked very strong and was carrying the biggest tazer Paul had ever seen. Paul didn’t get a really good look at this man because once he saw the tazer he forgot all about his burning legs and ran as fast as he could. He finally came to a door and pulled it open. Then Paul realized his mistake. The door led to the top of the building with no apparent way down. He was at least four flights up and there was no way he could jump.

“NO!” Paul’s mind screamed “This isn’t fair!”

So there Paul was trapped on the top of a building with a big guy holding a tazer coming after him. Little did he know that he wasn’t the only one with problems and that down in the basement an even bigger problem was about to go off in a few minutes if it wasn’t stopped!

Part 7 the final chapter?: trapped! By thee great Tobi

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Great job, Krista!!! I love how he distracted her, and she fell for it. :)

~Kluane said...

Cool Krista! I can't wait to see what Tobi does with it...but why was he tied up with a shoelace??=o)
I like the part about Laura not being able to have a Twinkie because it would make her fat=o)
Tell Tobi to hurry up on his part...

Anonymous said...

Very cute Kris. I think Spiderman should should swoop down out of nowhere and rescue him. hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

I think this was a great chapter as well as tobi's. By the way this is Marie ask tobi hard to explain.. Anyway please write agan sometime. Marie

neverletmeforget said...

Well thanks Marie!
I don't know if I'll be writing again any time soon cause it takes me such a long time but it was fun this time =o)