Monday, April 14, 2008

they're gone =o(

The puppies had to leave today....















wow Kluane and still can't believe I'm SO short in all my pics with you. It just ain't fair ;o)























In this video mommie was taking a break from being with her babies and the babies were not to happy about it. Funny how loud they get huh? =o) Isn't the brown one adorable?
























Their eyes were just starting to open. They were so sweet and we had so much fun holding them. I'm gonna miss them =o( Bekah might get one but we'll just have to see. They were so snuggly and soft. aw...... =o) I love puppies.....

3 comments:

~Kluane said...

Hey...I think that was a good picture=o) I don't think you are quite that much shorter then me...are you? That movie was so funny!! Minx was just laying there like "I'm going to ignore them and maybe they'll be quiet"=o)

~Kluane said...

sorry about commenting again...but I'm wondering if I'm going crazy or something...did you just put that picture of Jordan and the puppy on there? or was it on there when you first posted it? Because I didn't see it when I first looked at this post...?

neverletmeforget said...

No Kluane you're not going crazy(at least I don't think you are). I just forgot to post the pic and so I decided to go back and post it =o)