Tuesday, May 27, 2008

This is my 100th post so I'm posting about our special Ninilchik trip =o)


Pictures of us on the way down....

Ipod time! Me and Jo listened to her ipod together almost the whole time =o)

At the neat memorial

Lovely Alaska....



Taking silly pics in the car because we were bored


We went to Homer a couple times....It made me think of the time I went Halibut fishing with Heidi, Ang, and Bekah in Homer.


It's so fun to be on the beach discovering all kinds of creatures and stuff!

Collecting shells by the ocean in Homer

And of course we found some slugs...


We went to a really yummo Mexican restaurant in Homer

It had these really cool chairs there.....





By the ocean....It was SO windy out there!

Jason had this really cool kite he brought to fly by the ocean. It was SO powerful and sometimes it looked like he was going to fly away. It was really cool and when he asked us if we wanted to fly it Aimee was the only one brave enough to. Isn't that cool? So he held on to her so she wouldn't blow away and she said it was really fun =o) It was really neat.


Here is Jason flying his super amazing kite.....molly was going crazy =o)



And no Jock doesn't have his own cell phone he's just play'in with Jordys old one.

This is the Water fall that Jason took us to. We had a lot of fun on this little adventure!


Standing by the ocean!

There were So many eagles down there!


On the way back we stopped at Mt. McKinley and took a pic in front of it. Isn't it huge?


Some more of beautiful Alaska

Isn't my little brother cute with his big blue eyes?



This is Aimee and I excited about having only about three more hours until we got home!




So yeah that's probably way to many pictures, but we get a little camera crazy when we go places.....but anyways that my 100th post about our interesting trip to Ninilchik =o)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AIMEE!!! It was you who stole Caleb's Helly Hansen jacket!!!

Happy Girl said...

Those are great pictures, and really enjoyed them.... But I think that you're missing one of Joanna and Jason. Did you happen to get any of them? =)

Aimee said...

Whoa Kriss! That was a lot of pictures! 100th post! Wow. Kite flying was awesome! But personally those chairs in the restaurant where a bit ugly=D
Aimee

~Kluane said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!! I really want to go down there now!!!!!!!!! that memorial is one of my favorite places to stop, but we haven't been there for a while...and I love Homer...it's sooooo neat. Yum...Mexican food=o) That kite was Awsome! I can't believe you wouldn't fly it!! The waterfall is really pretty...I love waterfalls. You guys are so gooofy...you look very excited in that picture of you guys almost home=o)and I don't think you went camera crazy=o) lots of pictures are good for remembering fun times=o)
I can't believe this is your 100th post!! Anyways...I know this is a long comment, but it's a very neat post...
Kluane
P.S. Chorbin and Zach finally remember my name=o)

Mrs.Lambert said...

hey those were great pictures kris!looks like you all had a really good time(: im jealous,i wanted to go too!(:

Heidi Wiles said...

yay, what a fun trip! and you can NEVER have too many pictures. :)