Wednesday, May 21, 2008

When a person changes their blog is probably the only kind of change that's ok with me =o)

I'm thinking of a new name for my blog.....It might take me a while to come up with something...
I hoping the new look is not the kind that "pretty much will make your mouse arrow speed for the X in the top right corner." ;o) But if it does I'm sorry cause I like it and I'm keeping it.

Some of my fam is going to Ninilchik this weekend. We'll be gone from Friday through Tuesday. I'll probably post some pics cause we're taking the laptop with us. I don't think we could be separated for the internet for that long and survive so we're taking it with us. Actually I don't even know if we can get internet down there but I'm sure there's some way. So If anything super exciting happens while I'm gone you'll can e-mail me or post about it or something =o) I mean a lot of exciting things can happen in five days right?

~Krista Renee~

7 comments:

TwiceBorn said...

Funny.
:)

~Kluane said...

I like your new style alot=o) I hope you think of a new name soon=o) I'm not sure if anything exciting can happen here in 5 days, but if it can I'm sure your family will know about it before anyone else...hehehe=o)

Anonymous said...

Hi...hope you are having a good time down there! I love the colors on your blog. About change, well, you will have to work on that.

Anonymous said...

Izak keeps asking, "Where's Krista?"
More like, "where Ta-ta?"

Heidi Wiles said...

i love you blog....i think you kind of copied mine, though. :)

neverletmeforget said...

buddy,
I have to admit you inspired me to redo my blog =o)

Mrs. Kim!
I miss you and all the babies and I can't wait to come back to work! =o)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.