Friday, May 2, 2008

Well I'm excited cause I finished math today! yes! freeeeedom for the summer =o)
I also killed my first mosquito for the summer. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. They've been popping out everywhere lately. uh..that's probably the only bad thing about summer..all the bugs.

It's looking so summery outside! Right now It looks like it might rain! I would love to hear rain right now =o) I love the sound of rain!

I'm craving a Ben and Jerry's ice cream right now because a saw Caleb with one. But I really don't need one so I'm gonna resist the temptation.

Okay I guess that's my unsystematic paragraph for the day.
Leaves are just around the corner =o)

1 comment:

~Kluane said...

Hey...since when does anybody need ice cream! It's a comfort food!!! but...if you don't want it...I'll take it hehehe=o)