Wednesday, October 28, 2009

unintentional mouse killing?

so at work i was informed that I possibly squished a mouse and than unknowingly dragged the remains across the floor.oops and eww.....we have boxes of clothes and stuff at our work waiting to be embroidered and I think the mice like to climb in there and make themselves all cozy warm. So I think this mouse was in a box and fell out somehow and then I set the box on it and squished it. then when I dragged the box into the other room i took the mouse with it and apparently it wasn't a pretty site to clean up. My coworker almost threw up. I felt so bad cuz I had no idea it had happened and they kept calling me mouse killer...haha....I mean how'd i squish it? the box couldn't of been that heavy....I'm glad I didn't see it all squished and I feel sorry for whoever found it =o/ .....so I was thinking it would be cool to set up a mouse catcher like smithy made cuz it works really well and catches them alive....but then I was thinking were would I put them once I caught them? can't exactly let them go outside cuz they'd either freeze or come right back to the warm building...I guess I could sneak them home but I don't know how that'd go over....heehee......so I guess i'll just let them roam around crawling in boxes and stuff and try not to unknowingly or knowingly squish any more of them. yeah I know what all of you tough guys are thinking...why don't I just set traps and kill them.....well I don't like to see them all dead in a trap and dispose of them....it's sad =o( so as long as they don't jump out of boxes at me or turn all mouse guard on me I don't mind if they roam around....

=o)

1 comment:

TwiceBorn said...

Perhaps this post should be titled "unintentional mouse murder."

What if they start chewing on the stuff you're embrodering?