Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Aims-me-bane ;o)

She'll get the title at least

when I came in tonight Aimee was looking so cute and stylish that I forced her to let me take a pic to make my blog more exciting......


I love her new shoes. Nice choice don't you think Lynse? I'm sure you'll approve =o)


So fashionable...no that's not what she's going for and is really not a big deal...just being her typical cute, unique and very photogenic self =o)
ok aims you owe big big time for all these kind words...heehee.......jk

5 comments:

Aimee said...

No I should be mad at you for posting that wierd nickname you made up and making me sound like a total preppy teenager!? (jk...sorta)

neverletmeforget said...

if try not to be so preppy the paparazzi won't chase you...haha...

Rachel said...

Aimee, I think you look adorable! Love the shoes... :)

~Kluane said...

Those are some cute shoes!! and that's a really good pic of Aimee...

LynseRhea said...

haha I love them